Got home from the game a short time ago. Full recap later on today. Quick thoughts:
- If the Sharks and Ducks ever meet in the playoffs, two predictions: it will go seven, and it will be a classic.
- Defense on both sides had the upper hand tonight. Neither team was able to create many scoring chances.
- A physical game, but not very chippy. Expect that to change in December when the two teams play each other three times in a matter of a few days.
- Sandis Ozolinsh's save in the third period was as spectacular in person as it looked on television. An amazing, amazing play.
- Don't let the last shootout (a win) fool you. Evgeni Nabokov has got to get it together when they occur.
Like I said, more later.