- Roy Sommer gets his 400th AHL win, the fourth highest in AHL history. Congratulations sir.
- David Pollak takes a look at Jumbo's dental situation.
- Habs fans start a little too early with the "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye" chant. Not the first time they've jumped the gun, not the last.
- For those who missed HNIC, Elliot Friedman did a nice piece commemorating 50 years of goalie masks. Also, here's the opening montage for the Leafs-Habs game. Real top of the line stuff.
- Andrew Raycroft notches a shutout against the . Seriously though, that upcoming global thermonuclear war we were talking about? No doubt about it now.
- More junk flying around the NHLPA. Positives? The CBA doesn't expire until 2011. Negatives? At the rate they're going, the owners are going to be able to get whatever they want.
- Speaking of which, the new player rep for has become
- Benn Ferriero answers questions from fans. Nothing on why he didn't babysit for .
- Todd Richards pulls out the Minnesota Nice and gets the back on track.
- Behind The Net with a standard kick ass piece-- this time, perspective on both winning and losing streaks.
- Big fan of this guy.
Judge Baum agrees to sell the Phoenix Coyotes to the NHL [H/T ElvisVF101]
Evgeni Nabokov picks up three stars of the week honors.