Welcome to Fear the Fin's Off the Post, in which we highlight some of the hockey stories circulating around the Interwebs.
- Torrey Michell inks a three year deal at $1.36 M per.
- Breakdown of the Ehrhoff & Lukowich trade for all those who were busy this weekend.
- Could San Jose get Phil Kessel from the Boston Bruins? Stanley Cup of Chowder with your info.
- Gotta love the reassurance from Mirtle on the Ehrhoff / Lukowich trade = "Ehrhoff is overrated in general and could cause some headaches for Canucks fans."
- Die by the Blade wonders = Will the Ehrhoff / Luko trade somehow affect the Buffalo Sabres?
- Steve at Leafs Hockey Analysis offers up some intriguing, if not entirely convincing, rosterbation involving Toronto and San Jose.
- Thoughts on Dany Heatley the man, first from his hometown of Calgary, and then from our Thrashers brethren Bird Watchers Anonymous.
He's probably going to hate me for putting this up, but FTF stalwart and all-around good guy Dave Valentine is going in for surgery tomorrow.
Get well soon, Dave! (70 votes)
70 total votes