Let's see what's floating around the interwebs, hmmmm?
- Plank answers salary cap questions and muses about Phil Kessel.
- Fear The Fin's fantasy hockey league is up and running, as well as FTF's Night At The Tank.
Taylor Pyatt, devious s.o.b. that he is, breaks the heart of his one true love, That'll Cheech You, and signs with the
- Devin Setoguchi will be at the Sharks Store on September 10 from 4:30 to 6:30pm - note the extended time (normally only 90 min.). If you ask nicely he might write "The Gooch," just for you. "Goochy Goochy Goo" is definitely out, however... I've already tried.
- Did you say to hell with the economic downturn (and our postseason flameout) and renew your season tickets anyhow? Lucky bastard. (If you have photos, we want to see them)
- Former Sharks pugilist (and Californian by birth) Scott Parker is retiring. George Parros' mustache just wept a little.
- Speaking of former Sharks, Mark Bell got invited to the Flyers training camp. And the award for the most maladjusted squad in the NHL goes to....
- Remember the "Dany Heatley to the Sharks in the next 48 hours" bullshit from the Ottawa Sun? Those 48 hours will turn one month old tomorrow.
- Now that Roberto Luongo is inked to 12 years in Vancouver, Nucks Misconduct wonders what will become of Cory Schneider.
- With a potential Phoenix relocation in mind, Lighthouse Hockey reminds us of a curious clause in the NHL bylaws.
- Glenn Anderson and Tie Domi will be two of the NHLers on a Canadian version of Dancing with the Stars - egad.
- NOT HOCKEY = Ever wanted to see Nirvana perform covers of Public Enemy, Megadeth, and Bon Jovi? This is as close as you'll get. Absolutely hilarious.
Someone gives Love a bad name (Hint: Courtney) (via corporalgregg2)