Looking at the Western Conference, there are not really many upset opportunities, but Nashville will give everyone a run for their money. They are a much better team than people are giving them credit for; they will handle Anaheim, and narrowly beat out Vancouver (they are tied 2-2 this season), but Marleau will destroy them in the finals as he did in the last 2 regular season games against them.
- Vancouver (1) over Chicago (8) in 6
- San Jose (2) over LA (7) in 6
- Detroit (3) over Phoenix (6) in 7
- Nashville (5) over Anaheim (4) in 5
- Nashville (5) over Vancouver (1) in 7
- San Jose (2) over Detroit (3) in 6
- San Jose (2) over Nashville (5) in 7
- San Jose (2) over Capitals (1) in 6 (No way we are not winning this at home like the Giants)
How deep will Nashville go?
1st Round one and done. Rinne is the only thing holding them together. (3 votes)
2nd Round, they are no match for Vancouver, San Jose, or Detroit (34 votes)
Conference Finals, they just don't have the tools to go all the way (7 votes)
Lose Stanley Cup Finals (1 vote)
Win Stanley Cup Finals (2 votes)
47 total votes