1. Jason Demers — right ankle, high sprain from Game 7 of Detroit series.
2. Scott Nichol — serious laceration above his knee requiring 20 stitches after being cut by Raffi Torres’s skate blade in Game 2.
3. Dany Heatley — A broken left hand during the season and a high-ankle injury suffered during Game 3 of the Vancouver series.
4. Ryane Clowe — Shoulder separation, similar to Joe Thornton’s.
5. Dan Boyle — A damaged MCL in his left knee from a March 17 game against the Minnesota Wild.
6. Logan Couture — Broken nose suffered when he collided with Clowe in Game 3 of the Vancouver series.
7. Joe Pavelski — Bothered by an ankle problem.
8. — Surgery scheduled today to reattach the tip of the little finger. Shoulder separation in Game 4 of the Vancouver series.
There's more info on each than I copied and pasted here, as well, so follow the link.