It's a must-win game tonight as the San Jose Sharks host the Boston Bruins at HP Pavilion.
Get used to this feeling because from here on out every game is paramount.
- The Phoenix Coyotes and Colorado Avalanche will do battle at Jobing.com Arena tonight, meaning that someone directly ahead of San Jose will be picking up two points. The Avalanche and Coyotes look like the two teams who have the biggest chance of either missing the playoffs or winding up in the 8 seed this season based off point totals and my prognostications, which means that staying in that bottom seed race with a win is going to be essential for San Jose.
- The Sharks will play the Coyotes on Saturday and the Avalanche on Monday.
- Other playoff race matchups to keep your eye on-- Dallas is currently hosting Vancouver, Calgary is in Minnesota, and St. Louis is visiting Los Angeles.
- David Pollak of Working The Corners talks to Sharks Head Coach Todd McLellan who says that he doesn't want his players trying to do too much.
- CSN's Sharks Talk correspondent Kevin Kurz breaks down what to watch for during tonight's tilt.
- Puck Daddy takes a look at the new NHL playoff spots.
Puck drops at 7:37 PM.