Conico's off to Atlanta with Lurker Shark for the game on Saturday- they'll be meeting up with Dave Valentine. Have a safe trip fellas.
- David Pollak with the print edition recap of last night's game.
- one of the most brutal goals you'll likely see all year. Wicked bounce. gives up
- Western College Hockey with a good link-filled post on the top skaters in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft.
- Hockey's Future ranks the Sharks prospects 26th overall in the NHL.
- Could Ilya Kovalchuk be the next 100 million dollar man?
- This has probably been mentioned before, but it's the first time I've caught wind of it. TheJeremy Roenick Heritage Night on November 15th when the roll into town. Safe money's on DW taking part in some pre-game festivities for the second year in a row. will be hosting
- Turns out John Wayne has played hockey.
- Pucks going off the netting subject to a video review? Darren Dreger reports that this may be gaining some support. I'm in the "hell no" boat.
- The NHLPA is having a whole load of trouble right now, and Rob Blake has been appointed to an investigative committee to review internal operations. Lots of work for a guy that may need to be reviewing some internal operations here in San Jose.
- This post is shorter than
with a third of the production.
Thrashers on Saturday. Take a couple of stiff drinks tonight and get your minds right.