Thursday, Feb 23, 2012, 4:00 PM PST
Air Canada Centre
It's Optimus Reim vs. Finding Neemo tonight at the ACC. Both goaltenders have struggled mightily as of late and will be looking to get back into form.
Furthermore, with both teams in the midst of a tightly contested playoff race, these points are very important despite the fact that it comes out of Conference.
Some links to tide you over before yet another early start time:
- REMINDER: We will be holding a fundraiser for San Jose State Hockey this Saturday at Stanley's Sports Bar in Fremont. Raffle items include signed pucks, Sharks tickets, an Easton hockey stick, numerous gift cards to restaurants in the Bay Area, and other assorted goodies. Matt and I will get there at 12 PM, the Sharks game against Nashville starts at 4:00 PM, and the SJSU hockey game begins at 5:45.
- More information can be found by clicking here.
- It's going to be a blast and we hope all of you can attend. We recommend arriving no later than 3:30 PM in order to get your raffle tickets in order and find a seat to watch the Sharks play. Hope to see you there!
Kevin Kurz of CSN's Sharks Talk sits down with Joe Pavelski to talk about the rumors swirling around the trade deadline.
- On that note, an anonymous NHL player talks about the emotions in the locker room during this time of year.
- And on that note, Greg Wyshysnki takes a deeper look at the Rick Nash trade rumors rumbling on both sides of the American coast.
David Pollak of Working The Corners breaks down the horde of media in Toronto and talks about the desperation both teams will play with tonight.
- San Jose's broadcasters turned in another excellent addition of the Hockey Hot Stove yesterday.
Puck drops at 4:07 PM.