- Recaps of the Sharks' 4-2 loss to St. Louis. [Fear The Fin] [Mercury News] [CSN Bay Area] [NHL.com] [St. Louis Game Time]
- Good stuff on The Burns Experiment and the Sharks' deployment of defense pairings: "Jason Demers continues to be a mysterious scratch for the Sharks while Murray still gets consistent, dangerous playing time. The Sharks have a strong core of young defensemen if you include Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Matt Irwin Justin Braun and Demers. Why either Braun or Demers keep getting scratched for Murray is a question no one cares to ask Todd McLellan, but it stands to be addressed at this point." [Bay Area Sports Guy]
- Despite his brilliant performance last night, it's unlikely Burns as a forward is a long-term solution because this stuff rarely pans out, argues Justin Bourne. [Backhand Shelf]
- By the way, what's Burns' take on all of this? [CSN Bay Area]
- Your NHL viewing guide for the week, including the upcoming home-and-home between the Sharks and Kings. [Grantland]
Your daily assortment of links to news and analysis from around the hockey world.