- Recaps of the Sharks' 4-3 OT win in St. Paul courtesy another Marc-Edouard Vlasic goal. [Fear The Fin] [Mercury News] [CSN Bay Area] [Star Tribune] [NHL.com]
- Todd McLellan wouldn't confirm whether Joe Thornton will return to the Sharks lineup Thursday in St. Louis, the earliest possible game for which he's eligible to come off injured reserve. [Working the Corners]
- Patrick Marleau sold his 5,726 square foot Bay Area home for $4.3 million. [LA Times]
- Linesman Ryan Galloway was hit with a Matt Nieto clearing attempt last night and left the game afterward. [SB Nation]
- After running a preliminary test at SAP Center back in an October game involving Sharks alumni and junior players, the NHL will be unveiling state-of-the-art player tracking technology at the All-Star Game later this month in Columbus. [Sportsnet]
- With Randy Carlyle relieved of his duties in Toronto yesterday, here's a look at five coaches who deserve another crack at a NHL gig, including former Sharks (and Leafs) head coach Ron Wilson. [Sportsnet]
- Finally, one last look back at the World Junior Championship which was pretty damn fun this year. [Grantland]
Your daily assortment of links to news and analysis from around the hockey world.