- Recaps of the Sharks' 5-3 loss to Anaheim. [Fear The Fin] [Mercury News] [CSN Bay Area] [Bay Area Sports Guy] [NHL.com] [Anaheim Calling]
- Majority owner Hasso Plattner still isn't saying anything about the Sharks' slide in the standings. Joe Thornton was willing to provide his take on last night's game, though, and it's pretty great: "It's just sports. Things are going to happen." [Working the Corners]
- BASG is holding their first annual Shark Week and giving away free tickets to contest winners. [Bay Area Sports Guy]
- Corey Perry signed a $69 million contract extension because he's Corey Perry. [ESPN]
- The NHL Misery Watch, including a Jeremy Roenick crying on national television reference which is always fun. [Grantland]
- Where is Alexander Ovechkin getting his shots from this season? [Japers' Rink]
Tuesday Chum Bucket: Still reeling
Your daily assortment of links to news and analysis from around the hockey world.