- Martin Brodeur was credited with a goal in last night's win over Carolina so you can add him to the list of players who have scored more goals than Ryane Clowe this season. [SB Nation]
- As we approach the trade deadline, should the Sharks stay the course, tweak the roster or blow everything up and start over? [CSN Bay Area]
- Speaking of the deadline, what should the Sharks do with Dan Boyle? [NHL.com]
- With three coveted unrestricted free agent forwards on the roster in Jaromir Jagr, Derek Roy and Brenden Morrow, the Dallas Stars have decisions of their own to make heading into April 3rd. [LeBrun]
- Is there a team out there that sees Morrow as the final piece of a Stanley Cup puzzle? [Puck Daddy]
- Cam Charron has written a slew of pieces this week that are relevant to both the Canucks' and Sharks' interests given the similar states those teams find themselves in this year. This one is about the wisdom of a midseason coaching change. [Canucks Army]
Friday Chum Bucket: Martin Brodeur has more goals than Ryane Clowe
Your daily assortment of links to news and analysis from around the hockey world.