- Recaps of the Sharks' 4-0 win over Anaheim. [Fear The Fin] [Mercury News] [CSN Bay Area] [NHL.com] [Anaheim Calling]
- More from Todd McLellan on Patrick Marleau, Logan Couture and Tommy Wingels obliterating Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry. [CSN Bay Area]
- Do these wins change Doug Wilson's trade deadline plans? [The Hockey Writers]
- So Jarome Iginla was reportedly traded to the Boston Bruins... [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- ...But then was actually traded to the Pittsburgh Penguins. [Puck Daddy]
- Apparently, Jay Feaster and the Flames brass preferred Boston's offer but Iginla, who has an NTC, preferred going to the Penguins. Hopefully because Jeremy Jacobs is a bag of human feces, but in reality probably because Sidney Crosby is a nice linemate to have. [Pro Hockey Talk]
- Buried in all the Iginla news is that it looks likely (for real this time, presumably) the Phoenix Coyotes are set to relocate, with an announcement expected prior to the Stanley Cup Playoffs. [Backhand Shelf]
Your daily assortment of links to news and analysis from around the hockey world.