- Recaps of the Sharks' 3-2 shootout victory over Vancouver, the nail-biting third period tension of which was in no way undercut by it ending in a coinflip contest. [Fear The Fin] [Mercury News] [CSN Bay Area] [Bay Area Sports Guy] [NHL.com] [Pass It To Bulis] [Canucks Army]
- "One of the teeth was fake already, and the other one just kind of chipped off the end" - hockey player Brad Stuart on getting a stick in the mouth during that overtime penalty kill. [CSN Bay Area]
- Bracken Kearns' Sharks debut was extra special. [Puck Daddy]
- The Sharks face the Flames tonight, who are pondering about what to do with Jay Bouwmeester. [Flames Nation]
- In honor of Jay Feaster's Ryan O'Reilly offer sheet fuck-up, here's a look back at some of the greatest debacles in NHL history. [Grantland]
- More on Bouwmeester, O'Reilly and realignment. [CBC]
- Remember the Polak door from last year's playoffs? Well, Kyle Clifford opened it and walked right through. [Backhand Shelf]
Your daily assortment of links to news and analysis from around the hockey world.