Friday Chum Bucket: Couture rides CBA roller coaster
- Logan Couture talked to Pierre LeBrun about the ups and downs in the CBA negotiation process and the disappointment of last week's breakdown in talks. [ESPN]
- The Dudes on Hockey have a new podcast up discussing the Worcester Sharks and the upcoming Bulls game at the Tank. [Dudes on Hockey]
- Speaking of the Bulls, last night they defeated the team they'll be facing at HP Pavilion next Monday, downing the Stockton Thunder 4-3 in overtime. [SF Bulls]
- The Merc's editorial yesterday was about how fans and businesses need NHL hockey back. [San Jose Mercury News]
- And Mark Purdy provided his take on the lockout as well. [San Jose Mercury News]
- As far as CBA talks, nothing of consequence went down Thursday but the sides will likely be in contact today with federal mediators possibly out of the picture for good. [Pro Hockey Talk]
- President Obama made a statement about the lockout because why the hell not? Next up, John Boehner weighs in on touch icing. [Puck Daddy]
- This graphically illustrated poker allegory for the NHL lockout is the best thing you'll read all week. [Leafs Nation]
Fear the Fin would not be possible without your support. The goal is to keep this free and open fan community that we can nurture and grow. To do that we need your support.
Please consider donating to Fear the Fin through our GoFundMe page, buying our merchandise through our Etsy Shop. You can also support one of our sponsors and affiliates. Everything helps!
And remember to follow us on Twitter @fearthefin or on Facebook (Fear the Fin on Facebook) for all the latest updates.