Monday Chum Bucket: Happy Day 100 of the NHL lockout!
- Chris Peters with a quick scouting report of every forward and goalie on Team USA's 24-man World Juniors roster, including Sean Kuraly. [United States of Hockey]
- Assuming this lockout ever ends, Brad Stuart will once again play for the team that traded him for Joe Thornton. [The Hockey Writers]
- Speaking of Thornton, he'll be staying in Switzerland during the holidays to represent HC Davos in the Spengler Cup. [CSN Bay Area]
- Why permanent NHLPA decertification wouldn't be a good strategy for the union, who voted overwhelmingly in favor of granting its executive board the authority to disclaim interest on Friday. [NHL Numbers]
- Jack Johnson is the Tim Tebow of hockey. [Backhand Shelf]
Fear the Fin would not be possible without your support. The goal is to keep this free and open fan community that we can nurture and grow. To do that we need your support.
Please consider donating to Fear the Fin through our GoFundMe page, buying our merchandise through our Etsy Shop. You can also support one of our sponsors and affiliates. Everything helps!
And remember to follow us on Twitter @fearthefin or on Facebook (Fear the Fin on Facebook) for all the latest updates.