Monday Chum Bucket: Setoguchi reigns over Bulls
- Devin Setoguchi scored twice against his former team's ECHL affiliate as the Ontario Reign defeated the San Francisco Bulls 7-0 at the Cow Palace on Saturday and outshot them a ridiculous 47-9. [SF Bulls]
- Cut the Bulls some slack though: they had to push a malfunctioning zamboni off the ice during the second intermission. [Puck Daddy]
- In case you needed to be reminded (it's been a while since we saw him play), Marc-Edouard Vlasic is really good at hockey. [NHL Numbers]
- Jeremy Roenick recounts his time under Mike Keenan, the league's "last great asshole coach." [Deadspin]
- Dan Rosen talked to Todd McLellan about whether the Sharks are still legitimate Cup contenders, among other things. [NHL]
- "No progress" was made between the league and players' association yesterday as negotiations begin to stagnate once again. [Pro Hockey Talk]
- Finally, Logan Couture probably had the best take out of anyone on the public relations Hail Mary pass that was the league attempting to paint devil horns on Donald Fehr:
Fear the Fin would not be possible without your support. The goal is to keep this free and open fan community that we can nurture and grow. To do that we need your support.
Please consider donating to Fear the Fin through our GoFundMe page, buying our merchandise through our Etsy Shop. You can also support one of our sponsors and affiliates. Everything helps!
And remember to follow us on Twitter @fearthefin or on Facebook (Fear the Fin on Facebook) for all the latest updates.