Off the Post - Comeback / Fail / Don't Feed the Trolls Edition
- Hawks fans are always welcome on this site - but if you act like Redtribe14 (see comments) and post misogynistic sophmoric comments, fuck off.
- [UPDATE] - Randy Hahn reports via Facebook that the Sharks raised nearly $15,000 last night for Haiti relief. (thanks to idunno723)
- Bummed about the comeback OTL against the Blackhawks? Look on the bright side - Chicago went 0 for 13 on the power play against San Jose this season, and some guy that can't spell "Danny" got point number 600.
- Second City Hockey's take on last night's game includes one helluva prediction in the leadoff paragraph. As a rebuttal I offer the above bullet point. In short: it's on, bitches! (insert winking emoticon...)
- More from Second City Hockey, this time on the Patrick Kane controversy: Patrick Kane could snort a pint glass of coke off of a stripper's tits every night, and as long as he put up a point per game, it'd be fine with me.
- Is San Jose interested in Ethan Moreau?
- Die by the Blade takes superstition to another level.
- Any other year and I would have coughed up my coffee at this question. Well done, Team Tippett.
- This is for any American that's never read The Hockey Sweater - highly recommended.
- If you really want to impress your teal-blooded Facebook friends, type (^^^) in FB chat. Trust me.
- I can guarantee that Phoenix isn't southeast of Denver, but still - what a fucking long haul.
Fear the Fin would not be possible without your support. The goal is to keep this free and open fan community that we can nurture and grow. To do that we need your support.
Please consider donating to Fear the Fin through our GoFundMe page, buying our merchandise through our Etsy Shop. You can also support one of our sponsors and affiliates. Everything helps!
And remember to follow us on Twitter @fearthefin or on Facebook (Fear the Fin on Facebook) for all the latest updates.