Off the Post - November 22
- Three Sharks are in the top 7 for the early Art Ross race, while Dany Heatley in particular leads the pack in the Rocket Richard run-off (granted, A.O. is injured) and in PP goals, and is tied for first in game-winning goals.
- Two Sharks fun facts = Heatley finds the back of the net one out of four times he shoots, and Derek Joslin, believe it or not, actually leads the league in something.
- Ross McKeon's power rankings return.
- Mirtle calculates the number of NHL man-games lost to injury, and San Jose comes in at 13th.
- Fear the Fin - ranked 17th among hockey blogs.
- Dallas Stars winger James Neal gets suspended for 2 games after hitting Derek Dorsett from behind. Dorsett's collapse is chilling to watch.
- Jeremy Roenick shoots the shit, including referencing the Neal hit.
- The NHL eyes a second team in the Greater Toronto Area.
- The national teams pining for Olympic gold.
- Steven Stamkos provides a goal for the ages, against the Anaheim Ducks... a shame it wasn't televised in Tampa. (Note - Stamkos also has points in all but 4 games this season)
- Road trip photos, if you're interested.
- Pickles' first fight.... ever.
Fear the Fin would not be possible without your support. The goal is to keep this free and open fan community that we can nurture and grow. To do that we need your support.
Please consider donating to Fear the Fin through our GoFundMe page, buying our merchandise through our Etsy Shop. You can also support one of our sponsors and affiliates. Everything helps!
And remember to follow us on Twitter @fearthefin or on Facebook (Fear the Fin on Facebook) for all the latest updates.