Off the Post September 3
Let's see what's floating around the interwebs, hmmmm?
- Plank answers salary cap questions and muses about Phil Kessel.
- Fear The Fin's fantasy hockey league is up and running, as well as FTF's Night At The Tank.
- Taylor Pyatt, devious s.o.b. that he is, breaks the heart of his one true love, That'll Cheech You, and signs with the
- Devin Setoguchi will be at the Sharks Store on September 10 from 4:30 to 6:30pm - note the extended time (normally only 90 min.). If you ask nicely he might write "The Gooch," just for you. "Goochy Goochy Goo" is definitely out, however... I've already tried.
- Did you say to hell with the economic downturn (and our postseason flameout) and renew your season tickets anyhow? Lucky bastard. (If you have photos, we want to see them)
- Former Sharks pugilist (and Californian by birth) Scott Parker is retiring. George Parros' mustache just wept a little.
- Speaking of former Sharks, Mark Bell got invited to the Flyers training camp. And the award for the most maladjusted squad in the NHL goes to....
- Remember the "Dany Heatley to the Sharks in the next 48 hours" bullshit from the Ottawa Sun? Those 48 hours will turn one month old tomorrow.
- Now that Roberto Luongo is inked to 12 years in Vancouver, Nucks Misconduct wonders what will become of Cory Schneider.
- With a potential Phoenix relocation in mind, Lighthouse Hockey reminds us of a curious clause in the NHL bylaws.
- Glenn Anderson and Tie Domi will be two of the NHLers on a Canadian version of Dancing with the Stars - egad.
- NOT HOCKEY = Ever wanted to see Nirvana perform covers of Public Enemy, Megadeth, and Bon Jovi? This is as close as you'll get. Absolutely hilarious.
Someone gives Love a bad name (Hint: Courtney) (via corporalgregg2)