Off the Post - September 30
- Plank and TCY churn out the Sharks-preview goods in epic proportion - see below (and below, and...).
- Team Teal's final cuts and the captaincy await...
- Sharks sign goaltender Thomas Heemskerk to an entry-level contract.
- [UPDATE] = Mats Sundin retires.
- Four Anaheim Ducks players roll sushi in southern California - expect the "When You're Finnish You'll Want More Saku" Roll to be a top seller (or not...).
- Ten of the New York Rangers, including Marian Gaborik and Sean Avery, will be on David Letterman tonight doing the Top 10.
- Two notes from Hamilton South - the Phoenix Coyotes sell out the lower bowl for opening night, and OdinMercer gets ahead of himself with the Dave Tippett hiring.
- [UPDATE, thanks to Nael M.] = Judge rejects both NHL and Balsillie offers for the Phoenix Coyotes.
- [UPDATE] - Alexei Semenov signs with the New York Rangers!
- [UPDATE] - Doesn't this picture break your heart?
Finally, Todd McLellan might not be the most gifted actor on Earth - but he's still funny.
Todd McLellan is a lousy...... (via sharkvoice1)