Tuesday Chum Bucket: Ryane Clowe signs with San Francisco Bulls
- Ryane Clowe was one of the few Sharks forwards left who had yet to find a team to sign with during the lockout. In a surprising move, he signed a deal with San Jose's ECHL affiliate the San Francisco Bulls earlier today. [CSN Bay Area]
- The league will reportedly cancel the Winter Classic, scheduled to take place New Year's Day between the Red Wings and Maple Leafs at Comerica Park, on Thursday. [SB Nation]
- Former Shark Daniel Winnik is one of the most under-appreciated players in the NHL, argues Cam Charron. [NHL Numbers]
- The Sharks have 5 of the league's top 10 scorers and are third in the West in ESPN'S NHL 13 season simulation. Good to see substantive coverage from the Worldwide Leader. [ESPN]
- A look inside Gary Bettman's annual Halloween party. [Down Goes Brown]
- Houston Aeros fans are out of luck as alcohol service at the Toyota Center will be "discontinued at the end of the 3rd period." [Puck Daddy]
- Speaking of the Aeros, former Sharks first rounder Charlie Coyle leads all AHL rookies with five goals so far this season. [Twitter]
Fear the Fin would not be possible without your support. The goal is to keep this free and open fan community that we can nurture and grow. To do that we need your support.
Please consider donating to Fear the Fin through our GoFundMe page, buying our merchandise through our Etsy Shop. You can also support one of our sponsors and affiliates. Everything helps!
And remember to follow us on Twitter @fearthefin or on Facebook (Fear the Fin on Facebook) for all the latest updates.