Thursday Chum Bucket: Kuraly scores, adds assist, in Team USA's 8-0 win over Germany
- Sean Kuraly, skating on Team USA's top line between his Miami University teammate Riley Barber and phenom Alex Galchenyuk, scored the goal that held up as the game-winner and added an assist in their 8-0 shellacking of Germany. [IIHF]
- Sure, Canada beat Germany 9-3 yesterday but their performance was apparently a complete disappointment. [Backhand Shelf]
- Worcester head coach Roy Sommer discusses James Sheppard, Tim Kennedy, Alex Stalock and the WorSharks' blueline. [CSN Bay Area]
- The consensus is that the NHL will cancel its season if it isn't able to fit in a 48-game schedule. Tyler Dellow looks at how many games the league actually needs to play in order to preserve the season's integrity. [mc79hockey]
- There are still no talks planned between the NHL and PA, with the PA's trump card of disclaimer still valid until January 2nd. [Pro Hockey Talk]
- Do Mike Illitch and the Red Wings owe the city of Detroit $70 million? [Winging It In Motown]/
Fear the Fin would not be possible without your support. The goal is to keep this free and open fan community that we can nurture and grow. To do that we need your support.
Please consider donating to Fear the Fin through our GoFundMe page, buying our merchandise through our Etsy Shop. You can also support one of our sponsors and affiliates. Everything helps!
And remember to follow us on Twitter @fearthefin or on Facebook (Fear the Fin on Facebook) for all the latest updates.