Tuesday Chum Bucket: Couture thriving on first-place Swiss team
- With three goals and ten points in ten games, Logan Couture (along with former NHL forward Dan Fritsche) is a big part of Geneva's massive lead on everyone else in Switzerland's Tier A league. [The Hockey News]
- It's now or never for CBA negotiations, at least if salvaging an 82-game season is still a goal held by both parties. Without an agreement in place by Thursday, there officially will not be a full schedule. [LeBrun]
- Sergei Kostitsyn, however, is cool with the whole season being trashed. [On the Forecheck]
- Elliotte Friedman's 30 Thoughts column is back and informative as always. [CBC]
- How the Stanley Cup's trustees are failing us all. [Silver Seven]
- What kind of impact does changing teams have on a player's point total? [NHL Numbers]
- On the blandness of professional hockey players. [Backhand Shelf]
Fear the Fin would not be possible without your support. The goal is to keep this free and open fan community that we can nurture and grow. To do that we need your support.
Please consider donating to Fear the Fin through our GoFundMe page, buying our merchandise through our Etsy Shop. You can also support one of our sponsors and affiliates. Everything helps!
And remember to follow us on Twitter @fearthefin or on Facebook (Fear the Fin on Facebook) for all the latest updates.