Wednesday Chum Bucket: PA moves toward NHL
- This morning's round of CBA negotiations are already done as Don Fehr and the players' association presented ownership with a proposal that documents their revenue demands as a percentage of HRR rather than hard money, as they had done previously. By Fehr's estimation, the sides are $189 million apart over five years, which is still less than half what they've lost already during this lockout. Gary Bettman is expected to address the media within the hour. [Pro Hockey Talk]
- A roundup of Sharks trade and signing rumors from this offseason. [The Hockey News]
- Is it time to kill guaranteed contracts for players? [Winging It In Motown]
- The Bulls have won back-to-back games after taking down the Bakersfield Condors, 4-2, last night. [SF Bulls]
- Do certain coaches have patterns in how they deploy their players? [NHL Numbers]
- Your decisions are bad and you should feel bad of the day: Sidney Crosby attends a Justin Bieber concert. [Backhand Shelf]
Fear the Fin would not be possible without your support. The goal is to keep this free and open fan community that we can nurture and grow. To do that we need your support.
Please consider donating to Fear the Fin through our GoFundMe page, buying our merchandise through our Etsy Shop. You can also support one of our sponsors and affiliates. Everything helps!
And remember to follow us on Twitter @fearthefin or on Facebook (Fear the Fin on Facebook) for all the latest updates.