Weekend Links Roundup: Kuraly, Blackwell shine at WJC evaluation camp
- Sean Kuraly scored a goal and assisted on one scored by fellow Sharks prospect Colin Blackwell in the first Team USA intrasquad game of their World Junior Championships evaluation camp yesterday in Lake Placid. [USA Hockey]
- Speaking of prospects, here's a great summary of how the NHL-CHL transfer agreement works. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Friend of the blog Jeff Angus takes an exhaustive look at Avalanche defenseman Erik Johnson and whether the former No. 1 overall pick is finally en route to living up to his potential. [Angus Certified]
- Cassie McClellan ponders what an NHL team in Seattle could mean for the league and the city. [SBN Seattle]
- The term "moneypuck" is as cringeworthy as it is overused but it applies to no team in the NHL more than Phoenix. Mike Colligan takes a terrific look at how Coyotes GM Don Maloney is winning an unfair game. [The Hockey Writers]
- Ex-Shark and all-around great human Manny Malhotra will be marching in today's Pride Parade in Vancouver, just like current Shark Tommy Wingels did in Chicago's iteration of the parade a little over a month ago. [Canucks Army]
- Ellen Etchingham reviews the first two months of the Marc Bergevin era in Montreal. [Backhand Shelf]
Fear the Fin would not be possible without your support. The goal is to keep this free and open fan community that we can nurture and grow. To do that we need your support.
Please consider donating to Fear the Fin through our GoFundMe page, buying our merchandise through our Etsy Shop. You can also support one of our sponsors and affiliates. Everything helps!
And remember to follow us on Twitter @fearthefin or on Facebook (Fear the Fin on Facebook) for all the latest updates.