Wednesday Chum Bucket: Sharks weigh in on league's CBA proposal
- David Pollak talks to the four Sharks left on the North American continent about yesterday's CBA proposal from the NHL. The consensus seems to be cautious optimism. [Working the Corners]
- Reactions to the NHL's proposal from around the blogosphere. [Backhand Shelf] [The Globe & Mail] [CSN Bay Area] [LeBrun]
- The next round of CBA meetings, which will likely include a counter-proposal from the NHLPA, will be held on Thursday. [Pro Hockey Talk]
- How did the 2004-05 lockout affect attendance? [NHL Numbers]
- Read an excerpt from H.R.R. Tolkien's "The Fellowship of the Revenue." One does not simply skate into Mordor. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- An inside look at how Corey Pronman analyzes NHL draft picks. [Hockey Prospectus]
- Finally, via an HC Dinamo-Minsk fan Twitter feed, here's a first look at Joe Pavelski in his new Belarussian duds. He was reportedly given #88 because he punched a cab driver on the way in from the airport:
Fear the Fin would not be possible without your support. The goal is to keep this free and open fan community that we can nurture and grow. To do that we need your support.
Please consider donating to Fear the Fin through our GoFundMe page, buying our merchandise through our Etsy Shop. You can also support one of our sponsors and affiliates. Everything helps!
And remember to follow us on Twitter @fearthefin or on Facebook (Fear the Fin on Facebook) for all the latest updates.