Wednesday Sharks Links: DeMelo recalled, Mueller loaned to Worcester
Your daily assortment of links to news and analysis from around the hockey world.
- In light of Justin Braun and Tommy Wingels' injuries, defenseman Dylan DeMelo was recalled from Worcester yesterday while Mirco Mueller was temporarily loaned there. DeMelo has 13 points in 38 AHL games this season. [CSN Bay Area]
- With Braun and Wingels out, the Sharks' upcoming schedule that features opponents like the Kings tonight and the Ducks and Blackhawks right after the All-Star Break gets even tougher. [Mercury News]
- Doug Wilson and Todd McLellan talk about their "healthy disagreements" following last week's report that the two did not see eye-to-eye on the organization waiving Adam Burish. [Mercury News]
- "Metallica Night" is apparently a thing that's happening at the Tank tonight as the Sharks host the Kings indoors for the only time this season. [Mercury News]
- A discussion of teams likely to collapse down the stretch and fall out of playoff contention, with the Sharks topping the list. [Pro Hockey Talk]
- Our very own Jake Sundstrom went on JewelCast to preview tonight's matchup between the Sharks and Kings. [Jewels From The Crown]/