Tuesday Chum Bucket: Jeremy Roenick still hates Patrick Marleau
- Someone not only let Jeremy Roenick write a book but went ahead and published it. J.R.: My Life as the Most Outspoken, Fearless and Hard-Hitting Man in Hockey, which the former Sharks forward co-authored with USA Today's Kevin Allen, is in bookstores now (virtual ones, anyway, since actual bookstores no longer exist) and dedicates an entire chapter to Roenick's favorite pastime of hating Patrick Marleau. [Working the Corners]
- Gary Bettman spoke at yesterday's Hockey Hall of Fame ceremony that honored this year's inductees, including Joe Sakic, Mats Sundin, Pavel Bure and Adam Oates. But should he have? [Puck Daddy]
- Overheard at the HHOF ceremony. [Down Goes Brown]
- Reasons to be optimistic about CBA negotiations despite somber news from both the league and PA over the weekend. [Backhand Shelf]
- Will the two sides seek a federal mediator soon? [Pro Hockey Talk]
Fear the Fin would not be possible without your support. The goal is to keep this free and open fan community that we can nurture and grow. To do that we need your support.
Please consider donating to Fear the Fin through our GoFundMe page, buying our merchandise through our Etsy Shop. You can also support one of our sponsors and affiliates. Everything helps!
And remember to follow us on Twitter @fearthefin or on Facebook (Fear the Fin on Facebook) for all the latest updates.