Wednesday Chum Bucket: Doug Wilson to represent Sharks at BOG meeting
- The NHL's Board of Governors will meet today in New York and the Sharks will be represented by GM Doug Wilson and Executive Vice President John Tortora. [Twitter]
- Sandwiched around said meeting, of course, will be more CBA negotiations which went reportedly well last night as Sidney Crosby and Penguins owner Ron Burkle formed a coalition that just might save hockey. [Broad Street Hockey]
- The upshot of all that is a new proposal being currently devised by the NHL Players' Association that should be presented to the league following the Board of Governors' meeting. [Puck Daddy]
- Todd McLellan was at the North American Prospects Hockey League showcase tournament this past week in Minnesota and discussed his insights on coaching during a roundtable discussion. Great read. [Western College Hockey]
- More by David Pollak on yesterday's meeting in addition to a few of the news items from yesterday like the Bulls game scheduled for HP Pavilion ice on the 17th. [Working the Corners]
- Brodie Brazil interviews Logan Couture on life in Switzerland. [95.7 The Game]
- Here's an informative overview of the owners who were involved in yesterday's meeting. [Down Goes Brown]
Fear the Fin would not be possible without your support. The goal is to keep this free and open fan community that we can nurture and grow. To do that we need your support.
Please consider donating to Fear the Fin through our GoFundMe page, buying our merchandise through our Etsy Shop. You can also support one of our sponsors and affiliates. Everything helps!
And remember to follow us on Twitter @fearthefin or on Facebook (Fear the Fin on Facebook) for all the latest updates.